I built this midi because I had a couple of phrases that I wanted to use that sort of had a theme, but not really. That is to say, the theme is more about the words than the meaning of the words and it just felt like an idea that deserved something a bit smaller than a 15x15.
On the cluing side, my sense is that there are a lot of gimmes and then a few that will be tricky to parse. Hopefully I have balanced it out so that there are enough places to get a toehold that the tricky stuff doesn’t overwhelm. As always, I would love to hear any feedback on whether I struck the right balance. I find my experience in solving midis can be quite variable — too much tricky and there just isn’t enough real estate to make up for it. So I consciously tried to avoid that here but you tell me!